Baked Seafood Fettuccine 焗海鮮闊條麵
This is the copy cat of Pizza Hut’s Baked Seafood Fettucine, the very creamy sauce , seafood with pasta. The baked pasta always have that fancy spell, everything you bake with melted cheese on top, it look and taste better anyway.
I love this pasta and also that garlic spaghetti at Pizza Hut, not a fan for the pizza tho. This is just a simple baked pasta, but don’t know why many of my families and my friends love it so much. Sadly the portion getting smaller and smaller, the price increase so much! I rather cook it at home, with more seafood, more sauce and pasta.
You can use fresh seafood, but I used frozen mix seafood is still good. With the simple white sauce, mozzarella and parmesan cheese on top. Golden melted cheese, it is just taste like and even better. If you love it, please try this one! 🙂
Bring a large pot of salted water to boil, cook the fettuccine 2 minutes less than the package recommend. Drain well.
For the creamy sauce, add butter in a saucepan, once it melted, add in flour and keep stirring. It will form a thick paste, then slowly stir in milk, keep stirring until the sauce thicken. Season with sauce and pepper.
Add oil in hot pan, cook the seafood, season with salt and pepper, cook for few minutes. Add the cooked pasta and ceamy sauce and mix well. Transfer pasta to a baking dish, top with parmesan and mozzarella cheese.
Pop in preheated oven at 200C, for 10 to 15 minutes until the cheese melted and golden. Sprinkle some paparika, enjoy!
- 150 gram fettuccine
- 200 gram frozen seafood
- Mozzarella chesse, to taste
- Parmesan cheese, to taste
- 1 teapsoon paparika
- 25 gram unsalted butter
- 30 gram all-purpose flour
- 200ml milk
- 闊條麵 -150克
- 急凍海鮮 -200克
- Mozzarella芝士 -適量
- Parmesan 芝士 -適量
- 紅辣粉 -1茶匙
- 無鹽牛油 -25克
- 中筋麵粉 -30克
- 牛奶 -200毫升
- Bring a pot of salted water to boil, cook the fettuccine 2 minutes less than recommended. Drain it.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter, then add in flour and stir quickly.
- Slowly stir in milk, keep stirring and cook until the sauce is thickened.
- Add oil in a pan, cook the seafood for few minutes, then add pasta and white sauce to mix well.
- Transfer to baking dish, put the cheese on top.
- Pop in preheated oven at 200C, for 10 to 15 minutes until the cheese melted and golden.