Cheese Crisp 芝士脆片
Amazingly yummy, crispy, cheesy crisp, one ingredient and oven needed. In 10 minutes you will have one of the perfect snack in the world!
I can’t tell you how much I looooove these crisps! Sooooooo cheesy, yes you can use cheddar, parmesan or other cheese you like. It is super super easy to make, no seasoning needed, just put everything in oven for 10 minutes! It is that simple! PERFECT!
For the crispy part, I sugguest to bake until you see the cheese turn brown, if they are still the yellow-ish colour, keep baking. Let the cheese rest for 5 minutes, it will become crispier. Please try it if you are cheese lover!
Place little lumps of shredded cheese on lined baking sheet with parchment. (Don’t use foil, it won’t work)
Pop in preheated oven at 180C for about 8 to 10 minutes or until sloghtly brown. Let it cool on wire rack, the crisps will even crispier. Enjoy!
- 150 gram cheddar or parmesan cheese, shredded
- 車打芝士或帕瑪森芝士 -150克
- Place little lumps of shredded cheese on lined baking sheet with parchment. (Don't use foil, it won't work)
- Pop in preheated oven at 180C for about 8 to 10 minutes or until sloghtly brown.
- Let it cool on wire rack, the crisps will even crispier. Enjoy!
- You can add some seasoning or spice in cheese