Chinese Stir-fried Spaghetti 中式炒意粉
Nothing better than have a bowl of stir-fried noodles after a long day. If you don’t have Asian noodles, spaghetti also a great choice! Only take 15 minutes, with simple Chinese seasoning, there you have, simple stir-fried spaghetti to feed the whole family!
Stir-fried noodles or fried rice are the best, it is quick and easy to make, maybe faster than you order takeaway. You can add anything you have on hands, free-style. And the seasoning is so simple, soy sauce, oyster sauce, fish sauce.
You will find that your homemade stir-fried noodles are so much tastier than the takeaway one!
Bring large pot of salted water to boil, cook the spaghetti and drain well.
Add oil in hot wok, cook the shrimps until change to pink color, then add minced garlic.
Then cook all the vegetable (except mushrooms) for few minutes , until softened. Add mushrooms and all seasoning, stir well and cook for a minute.
再下所有蔬菜 （除了磨菇），炒數分鐘至軟身。然後下磨菇及所有 調味料 拌勻，炒一分鐘。
Finally , add spaghetti and toss well. If you want more sauce, you can add some pasta cooking water. Enjoy!
- 150 gram spaghetti
- 100 gram shrimps
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1/2 bell pepper, sliced
- 60 gram mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 意粉 -150克
- 蝦 -適量
- 洋蔥 -半個
- 紅椒 -半隻
- 紅蘿蔔 -1條
- 磨菇 -適量
- 蠔油 -2湯匙
- 生抽 -1湯匙
- 水 -2湯匙
- 麻油 -1/2茶匙
- 糖 -1茶匙
- Bring large pot of salted water to boil, cook the spaghetti and drain well.
- Add oil in hot wok, cook the shrimps until change to pink color, set aside.
- Then cook all the vegetable (except mushrooms) for few minutes , until softened. Add mushrooms and all seasoning, stir well and cook for a minute.
- Add in shrimps and spaghetti, toss well. Enjoy!