Cold Noodles & Shredded Chicken with Sesame Sauce 涼拌雞絲粉皮
Classic Chinese appetiser with cold noodles and shredded chicken, drizzle with sesame sauce. All the noodles, chicken and cucumber absorb all the lovely sesame sauce, just delicious!
Every time when we go to Chinese restaurant, Mr P had to order this dish, he just can’t resist it. Is it the sesame sauce? or the chicken? Who knows. It is just yummy!
But you can definitely make it at home in no time, I like to make it when I have leftover chicken. Just simply shredded the chicken, add some cucumber slices and glass noodles (you can add any noodles you like!), mix some sesame sauce, done! Perfect for appetiser or even dinner at our home, hope you like it too!
Mix all the sauce ingredient together.
Cook the noodles, then rise under cold water then drain well.
Put the noodles in a plate, then place cucumber and shredded chicken on top. Drizzle the sesame sauce on top and sprinkle with white sesame seeds.
- 200 gram chicken, shredded
- 150 gram glass noodles
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- white sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons Sesame sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 雞肉 200克
- 粉皮 150克
- 青瓜 1條
- 白芝麻 少許
- 芝麻醬 3湯匙
- 鎮江醋 半茶匙
- 麻油 半茶匙
- 糖 半茶匙
- Mix all the sauce ingredient together.
- Cook the noodles, then rise under cold water then drain well.
- Put the noodles in a plate, then place cucumber and shredded chicken on top. Drizzle the sesame sauce on top and sprinkle with white sesame seeds.