Fried Eggs with Preserved Radish 菜脯蛋
Classic Chinese homey dish – fried eggs with preserved radish, aka Chinese style frittata.
Chinese people like to have preserved or pickled food, and more likely, to add in daily cooking. Simply add the preserved radish into eggs with spring onions, pan fried it like a frittata and serve with plain rice, DELICIOUS!
Super easy, quick and delicious dish that you can make it in 15 minutes!
Cut the preserved radish into small pieces, soak in water for 15 minutes. Then add in eggs, chopped spring onions and sesame oil, mix everything together.
- 120 gram preserved radish
- 4 eggs
- 2 spring onions
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 菜脯 -120克
- 雞蛋 -4隻
- 青蔥 -2條
- 麻油 -1/2湯匙
- Cut the preserved radish into small pieces, soak in water for 15 minutes.
- Then add in eggs, chopped spring onions and sesame oil, mix everything together.
- Heat oil in hot pan, add the egg mixture, cook on medium heat for few minutes, then flip it over and cook until the other side is golden.
- Cut into small pieces and serve.