Grilled Mediterranean Vegetables 烤地中海式蔬菜
This grilled Mediterranean vegetables are good for salad or side dish. It look so colour, fresh and taste delicious. Just with some simple seasoning, salt, pepper and herbs, you can have healthy, fresh, delicious vegetables.
I love to grill the vegetables, it look so color and beautiful. Even you are not big fan of veggi but you will like to eat it. After grilling, you still can “taste” the vegetables, they are so fresh and full of moisture. And of course, it is very healthy and good for salad or side dish.
The best part is….you just chop all the ingredients, mix it together, lightly seasoning with salt, pepper, herbs. The put in oven to cook until they are coloured qnd still crunchy.
Chop and deseeded all the vegetable of you choice, cut it into chunky pieces. Mix all the ingredients into a large bowl, add some live oil, season with salt and pepper and mix well. I like to add some rosemary and basil in it, but you can add whatever herbs you like.
Then place the vegetables ( except tomatoes) on lined baking sheet. Pop in preheated oven at 220C, once the vegetables start to coloured (about 15 minutes), add tomatoes and cook for further 20 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked.
- 1 red bell pepper, deseeded and roughly chopped
- 1 green bell pepper,deseeded and roughly chopped
- 1 red onion, cut into quarters
- 1 aubergine, roughly chopped
- 2 courgettes, chopped
- 3 tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 青甜椒 -1個
- 紅甜椒 -1個
- 紫洋蔥 -1個
- 茄子 -1條
- 翠玉瓜 -2條
- 蕃茄 -3個
- Preheat oven to 220C. Mix all ingredients in large bowl, add olive oil, salt, pepper and herbs you prefer, mix well. (I add some rosemary and dried basil)
- Transfer to baking tray (do not add tomatoes yet), pop in oven for 15 minutes.
- Then add tomatoes and cook for further 20 minutes, or until to your likeness.
- Season with more salt and pepper if desired.