Healthy Tomato Salsa 健康莎莎醬
It is better to eat something cool and fresh in summer, salad of course is great! You can try this healthy tomato salsa, serve with tortilla chips. Healthy, low-fat, refeshing and delicious, great snack!
Traditional Mexican salsa can be quite spicy, but you can add whatever ingredients and seasoning you like. It is summer, free-style! Tomatoes are always good, and I also add sweetcorns, onion, chilli. Add coriandar can definitely make it smell and taste so much better. Super easy to make, chop everything up, then mix together, season it, done! Serve with tortilla chips of course, great for one person snack or party snack for group of people!
Seriously, it look definitely healthy but it taste really delicious!
Roughly chop the tomato, onion and chilli. Finely chop the coriandar and drain the tinned corn. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and season it. That’s it! You know how it done! Enjoy!
- 3 - 4 tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1/4 red onion, finely chopped
- 100 gram sweetcorn
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 2 - 3 tablespoon lime juice
- bunch of coriandar, finely chopped
- 蕃茄 -3-4個
- 紫洋蔥 -1/4個
- 粟米 -100克
- 辣椒 -1隻
- 青檸汁 -2-3湯匙
- Roughly chop the tomatoes, finely chop the onion, chilli and coriandar. Drain the tinned corns.
- Put all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Serve with tortilla chips.