Homemade Pork Floss 自製豬肉鬆
Very yummy savory Chinese snack – pork floss (meat floss). Very fluffy, salty pork floss that topped with congee, put inside a bun or just eat it as snack.
Can’t believe can make the pork floss at home, it is very easy to make and no oil used, how great is that?!
The way is to keep stir frying the shredded pork in a pan for about 30 minutes, add with the seasoning you desire, as simple as that! No oil needed and no perservatives added, it is a healthy version and it taste so good!
Add the pork in a pan, cook at low heat, keep stir-frying for 15 minutes. Then add the seasoning, keep str-frying for 15 minutes more. Or until the pork become very fluffy, then it is done!
- 300 gram pork, shredded
- 2 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon five spices powder
- 1 - 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 豬肉 -300克
- 生抽 -2湯匙
- 鹽 -1茶匙
- 糖 -1茶匙
- 五香粉 -1/2 茶匙
- 咖哩粉 -1- 2茶匙
- I used the leftover pork that I cooked the soup, then just dry it and shredded it with a fork, as thin as possible.
- Add the pork in a pan, cook at low heat, keep stir-frying for 15 minutes. Then add the seasoning, keep str-frying for 15 minutes more. Or until the pork become very fluffy, then it is done!