Korean Kimchi Fried Rice 韓式泡菜炒飯
Fried rice for Asian is something like…maybe burger for westerners. We just love fried rice, any kind of it. We put almost everything in it, make a large wok of it, so delicious and comforting. It is something hard to resist.
This korean fried rice is one of my favourite, with the kimchi and Korean chilli paste, spicy and delicious. Add some meat, vegetable and with the fried egg on top, delicious! The most important thing is, the rice has to be dry, you can cook the rice a day before.
You can put almost anything which you have in your fridge, it is good way to clear the fridge. With simple ingredients and seasoning, make a big wok of rice to feed the whole family in 15 minutes. You don’t always have to buy fried rice from Chinese takeway, cause you can make it better!
- 2 bowls rice
- 2 eggs
- 30 gram kimichi
- 150 gram meat
- Spring onion for garnish
- 2 tablespoons Korean chilli paste
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 白飯 -2碗
- 雞蛋 -2隻
- 泡菜 -30克
- 豬肉 - 150克
- 蔥花 -少許
- 韓式辣醬 -2湯匙
- 糖 -1/2茶匙
- Add oil in hot pan and fry the eggs, then set aside.
- Add little bit more oil and
- cook the meat for 3 minutes, season with salt.
- Then add kimchi and some juice, cook for a minute. Add in vegetables, cook until softened.
- Add the rice, chilli paste and sugar, keep stirring for 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl and put the egg on top.
- You can add any food you like and adjust the amount of chilli paste.