Korean Spicy Cold Noodles 韓式辣醬拌麵
This Korean spicy cold noodles is very popular dish in Korean restaurants. Cooked noodles soak in cold water, then mix with Korean chilli paste. Not too spicy but very refreshing and delicious.
I love to use the Korean chilli paste, it is spicy, hot and good to cook many Korean food. You can make the chilli sauce for fried chicken (which is like buffalo hot wings in the west), or you cook Korean glass noodles, make fried rice, or eat with plain rice. Just add little bit chilli paste on the dish, and it does taste better.
This cold noodles actually is kind of free-style like fried rice, you can put any food you like in it, sausage, harm, meat, vegetables. And of course, if some kimchi, this is Korean food. Very easy to make and is good for hot summer while you want something cool and filling.
Cook the noodles and then rinse it under cold water for a while. Drain it and set aside. Cook two fried-eggs and set aside. Mix all the ingredients together, add in mixed sauce, add noodles and mix well. Place the eggs on top, then it is done!
在韓國餐廳其中一道至愛料理 – 韓式辣醬拌麵，夏天吃最好， 涼涼的，清爽開胃。韓式辣醬用途多多，除了做韓式粉粉絲，炸雞，炒飯外，又可做這個拌麵。 不太辣，加泡菜，酸酸甜甜，很美味！
- 150 gram noodles
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 carrot, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 50 gram Kimichi, roughly chopped
- White sesame , for garnish
- 2 tablespoons Korean chilli paste
- 2 tablespoons whit vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 材料 ：
- 麵條 -150克
- 雞蛋 -2隻
- 紅蘿蔔 -1/2條
- 青瓜 -1/2條
- 泡菜 -50克
- 白芝麻 -適量
- 韓式辣醬 -2湯匙
- 白醋 -2湯匙
- 麻油 -1湯匙
- 糖 -1茶匙
- Cook the noodles and then rinse it until cold water for few times. Drain it and set aside.
- Cook two fried-egg and set aside.
- Mix all the ingredients, noodles and chilli sauce together, mix well.
- Place the fried eggs on the noodles.