Mini Tortilla Pizza 迷你披薩
I am sooooooo excited to share this recipe to you all. Look, they are soooo cute!!!! It does look like a real pizza, haha. Super easy to make and so yummy. Great snack for kids, you can make it with them (Trust me, they will love it!) And it will be the killer of the party!
I love all those miniature stuff, they are so tiny yet so real. I remember when I was kid, I had my cake on a tiny little play plate with a tiny cup of tea. So when I make this little pizza, I keep saying ooooh it’s so cute …for like 10 times, even I am alone.
Use tortilla as the pizza base, I use the left over tomato sauce the day before when I made the real pizza. Yes, I looove pizza! For make it more real, cut the salami into tiny rounds, and I pick the tiny basil leaves for garnish. You can add whatever topping you like, it will taste delicious anyway.
It will be the most popular party food for kids and adults, good sides and look so festive. Great snack for kids and they will love to make it on their own. So let’s buy some ingredients and make it!
Cut the tortilla into small circles, a little bit bigger than the muffin tin. Cut the salami into tiny circles. Place the tortilla into muffin tin or ramekins, add some tomato sauce, then mozzarella cheese and top with salami. Pop in preheated oven at 200C, bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Enjoy!
- 4 sheets tortilla
- 100ml tomato sauce
- 6 slices Salami
- Mozzarella cheese, to taste
- Basil, for garnish
- 墨西哥薄餅 -4塊
- 蕃茄醬 -100毫升
- 莎樂美腸 -6片
- Mozzarella芝士 -適量
- 羅勒 -少許
- Preheat oven to 200C. Cut the salami into tiny circle.
- Cut the tortilla into small circle, a little bigger than muffin tin.
- Put the tortilla into muffin tin, add some tomato sauce but not too much.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and salami.
- Pop in oven for 12 to 15 minutes, if you want crisper base, you can bake for few minutes longer but don't burn it.