Microwave Recipe – Lemon Mug Cake 微波爐檸檬蛋糕
Who doesn’t like microwave food? It is convenient, fast and easy. It is not only to reheat or defrost food, even can make a cake! Amazingly delicious lemon mug cake in 2 minutes!!!! Let’s try it!
Every time Mr P saw me making something “Weird” with microwave, he always gave me THE look. Of course I know he prefer me to bake a proper cake, or make a pie. But as much as I loooooove cooking, there are some fun stuff I wanna try. Especially with tiny effort in return a big mug of cake. Why not?!
This is the best sponge cake with microwave, so soft and moist. Full of lemon flavour and light. You can also add blueberries in it, perfect match!Just play around with different ingredients and find the best verison of yours!
Hope you love it as much as I do!
This recipe will make one normal size mug cake. Mix flour, sugar, salt and baking powder in a mug and mix well. Then add egg, lemon zest and lemon juice, oil (add blueberries if you like)use a fork to mix well.
Pop into microwave at full power for one minutes. Then stop and check, microwave for 30 seconds. If the centre of the cake is set, then it is done. Or you can micrwave for 30 seconds until is cooked.
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 egg
- 糖 -3湯匙
- 鹽 -1/8 茶匙
- 泡打粉 -1/4茶匙
- 檸檬汁 -2湯匙
- 檸檬皮 -1茶匙
- 植物油 -2湯匙
- 雞蛋 -1隻
- Mix flour, sugar, salt and baking powder in a mug and mix well.
- Add in egg, oil, lemon juice and lemon zest (you can add blueberries)
- Microwave it on highest powder for 1 minute, stop and microwave it for 30 seconds.If the centre of the cake is set, then it is done. Or microwave for 30 seconds more or until it firmed.
- Every microwave power is different, so does the cooking time. My microwave is 900W , I use 2 minutes to cook my cake.