No-bake Mascarpone Cheesecake
No-bake cheesecake is always popular, you just have to beat the cheese and chill in fridge, after few hours you will have a nice rich dessert. This mascarpone cheesecake is lighter than the cream cheese one, yet delicious and creamy.
I love cheesecake, but it is always very rich and heavy for me, especially the one make with cream cheese. If you feel the same as me, you definitely have to try this Mascarpone cheesecake, it is light, creamy and delicious.
Mascarpone cheese mix well double cream, it give the rich, creamy texture but also a light taste. Very easy to make, after you mix it, chill in fridge for few hours, decorate it with fresh fruit and you will have very impressive dessert for dinner parties.
通常做免焗芝士蛋糕都會用忌廉芝士Cream Cheese，味道很濃，質感較實，有點膩。如你也有同感，必定要試試用馬斯卡彭起司Mascarpone Cheese用芝士蛋糕。與淡忌廉拌勻，加上檸檬汁，感覺輕盈，芝士味較淡，清新不膩。加點水果作裝飾，就成美味的夏日甜品！做法簡單，不用焗爐，新手必學！
For the base, crush the digestive biscuits inside an ziplog bag by a roll pin. Mix with melted butter, transfer it to the tin and press it as a base. Chill in fridge for 30 minutes.
Beat the mascarpone cheese with sugar until creamy. Stir in double cream, lemon juice and lemon zest. Mix well and transfer to the tin, on top of the biscuit base. Smooth the top and chill in fridge for at least four hours to serve. Top with fresh fruit to serve.
- 250 gram Mascarpone cheese
- 150ml Double cream or whipping cream
- 50ml lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 100 gram digestive biscuit
- 40 gram unsalted butter, melted
- 消化餅 -100克
- 溶化牛油 -40克
- Mascarpone芝士 -250克
- 淡忌廉 -150毫升
- 檸檬汁 -50毫升
- 檸檬皮 -1茶匙
- 糖 -2湯匙
- For the base: crush the digestive biscuits in ziplog bag with rolling pin. Mix well melted butter and transfer to the tin, press it to the base. Chill in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Beat the mascarpone cheese with sugar until soft and creamy. Slowly add in lemon juice, lemon zest and double cream, mix well.
- Transfer the mixture to the cake tin, smooth the top and chill in fridge for at least 4 hours or set.
- Decorate with fresh fruit.
- I use 6 -inch square mousse tin