Oven Bake Sweet Potato Fries焗蕃薯條
Who doesn’t love potato fries?! But lately I fall in love with this oven baked sweet potato fries too. It is very cruchy, tasty, salty and spicy…it is just sooo good. Cannot believe sweet potato fries can be soooooo yummy! (I am not a fan of sweet potatoes) The best thing is….is oven-baked, so is even healthier!
I loveeeeee french fries! But fried food is not healthy, I know, so I am going to make something healthier. Sweet potatoes are very sweet, tasty and healthy. We love to grill it during barbecue, use the foil to wrap the whole thing, after an hour you can have warm delicious sweet potato. (but I am not a huge fan of sweet potato) I made it because I heard many people said is so yummy, so I give it a try, and I fall in love! Trust me, try and you will know.
I cut into fries shape, season with some black pepper, paprika, garlic powder…in 30 minutes you will have crispy healthy snack. Great for party, tea-time, or anytime really. Please try! 🙂
Preheat your oven to 220C. Wash and peel the sweet potatoes, dry it with kitchen towel. Cut into 1/4 inch thin strips. Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl, toss with the fries until evenly coated.
Trafer it to a baking tray cover with foil or parchment paper. Arrange the fries in single layer and do not overcrowded. Pop in oven bake for 25 to 30 minutes, flip the fries one or two times and let it cook evenly. Bake until the edges are little bit brown.
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paparika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 紅辣粉 -1茶匙
- 辣椒粉 -1/4茶匙
- Preheat oven at 220C. Wash and peel the sweet potatoes, cut into 1/4 inch long strips. Dry with kitchen towel.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredient together. Toss well with fries until evenly coated.
- Transfer them to baking tray cover with foil or parchment paper. Arrange it in single layer and not overcrowded.
- Pop in oven for about 25 to 30 minutes, flip the fries one or two times to let it cook evenly. Bake until the edges are little brown.
- Dry the fries properly which will help to make crispy fries.
- You can add or change any kind of seasoning you want.