The Best Chocolate Cake 巧克力蛋糕
This is the best chocolate cake ever! Super moist and soft with rich chocolate flavour. Perfect for any occasions or just indulge yourself in afternoon.
Nothing better than enjoying a slice of rich chocolate cake with a cup of tea. Yes I am sure many of you did bake chocolate cake but this one, is the best recipe ever! Super easy with few steps, even you are new to baking, you can easily make it too.
Try and believe it!
Mix the cocoa powder with hot water, set aside.
*可用13 x 7 吋的蛋糕模具，如用較少的模具，烤的時間相對減少
- 30 gram cocoa powder
- 50 ml hot water
- 170 gram unsalted butter
- 150 gram sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 150 gram cake flour or plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 可可粉 30克
- 熱水 50毫升
- 無鹽牛油 170克
- 糖 150克
- 雞蛋 3隻
- 低筋麵粉 150克
- 泡打粉 1茶匙
- 鹽 1/2 茶匙
- 牛奶 2湯匙
- Mix the cocoa powder with hot water, set aside.
- Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Then add in beaten eggs, bit by bit and mix well. Sift in flour, baking powder and salt, mix until well-combined.
- Add in cocoa mixture and milk, mix well.
- Pour the batter into lined baking tin, pop in preheated oven at 180C, bake for about 40-45 minutes or until the cake is cooked.
- Let the cake cool completely and decorate it as desire.