Chocolate Marble Cake 巧克力雲石蛋糕
A gorgeous classic chocolate marble loaf cake, swirls with vanilla and chocolate batter. Very light, moist and delicious. Perfect for afternoon with a cup of tea.
For me, marble cake look better in loaf tin, so you can see through it the whole loaf pattern changing. Just impressive but so simple to make it, each piece is different. Even with chocolate, but not too sweet. It is just perfect!
Very easy to make, just literally mix everything together, make some swirls and that’s it! Is good to bake for friends, a whole loaf or slice it thickly and put in individual bags. So pretty! This one is the best for me so far.
Preheat the oven to 170C. Cream the butter with sugar until fluffy and creamy.Add in two eggs and beat well. Sift in flour, baking powder and salt, mix until well combined. Divide the batter into two, add cocoa powder in one of the batter.
Grease the loaf tin with butter. Put the batter into a cake tin by using a spoon, one spoon of yellow batter, one spoon of chocolate batter. Just spoon it freely, then draw a knife through two mixtures, swirling, to marble them. Pop in oven for 50 to 60 minutes until cook completely.
- 220 gram all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 170 gram unsalted butter
- 200 gram sugar
- 2 eggs
- 120 ml milk
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 中筋麵粉 -220克
- 泡打粉 -2茶匙
- 鹽 -1/4茶匙
- 無鹽牛油 -170克
- 糖 -200克
- 雞蛋 -2隻
- 牛奶 -120毫升
- 可可粉 -3湯匙
- Preheat oven to 170C. Cream the butter and sugar, until pale and fluffy.
- Add in two eggs, mix well. sift in flour, salt, baking powder, beat until well combined.
- Divide the batter into two, add cocoa powder in one batter.
- Grease the tin with butter, then use a spoon to scoop first yellow battee, then chocolate batter and so on.
- Draw a knife through two batters, swirling and marble them.
- Pop in oven for 50 to 60 minutes.