Cranberry and Orange Shortbread Cookies 紅莓香橙牛油曲奇
These shortbread cookies are rich, tender, sweet and buttery, melt in your mouth. It just make you can’t resist it and can’t stop eating it. Add some cranberries and orange zest, add some fresh flavour.
This is classic and simple shortbread cookies recipe, the main ingredients are butter, flour, sugar and vanilla extract. Then you can add some more ingredients like chocolate chips, raisins, cranberries, lemon juice, orange zest…For me, I like to add some dried fruit and orange zest, give it fresh flavour and make the cookies not too heavy.
You can store the cookies up to a week, great afternoon snack with a cup of tea. Very rich and dlicious. Just be careful know when to stop eating haha.
Add in cranberries and form a dough (with whatever shape you like) Wrap with cling film and chill in fridge for an hour.
Cut the dough into half inch thick pieces, place on lined baking sheet. Pop in preheated oven at 180C for 12 to 15 minutes, until golden. Cool on wire rack.
- 110 gram unsalted butter
- 70 gram icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 60 gram cranberries
- 140 gram all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 無鹽牛油 -110克
- 糖霜 -70克
- 橙皮 -1湯匙
- 紅莓乾 -60克
- 中筋麵粉 -140克
- 雲尼拿香油 -1茶匙
- 泡打粉 -1/4茶匙
- 鹽 -1/4茶匙
- Preheat oven to 180 C.
- Cream the butter and icing sugar until pale and fluffy.
- Add in orange zest and va
- nilla extract, sift in flour, salt and baking powder, mix well.
- Add in cranberries and form a dough (with whatever shape you like) Wrap with cling film and chill in fridge for an hour.
- Cut the dough into half inch thick pieces, place on lined baking sheet. Pop in preheated oven at 180C for 12 to 15 minutes, until golden. Cool on wire rack.