Stir-fried Beef Noodles 港式乾炒牛河
The most popular Hong Kong-style stir-fried beef noodles, simply cook with soy sauce. Super delicious that you can easily cook at home in 15 minutes.
This is my THE most favourite noodles dish in the whole world!!!!! Every time I back to Hong Kong, I must have it from the local restaurants. Mind you, it is not just beef noodles, but THE beef noodles. The ingredients just beef, onion, bean sprouts and noodles. But it is soooo delicious with soy sauce, a taste of Hong Kong.
I love to cook it at home when I suddenly craving for beef noodles. It is so easy to make, but you have to buy the good quality of stir-fry beef. Simply with soy sauce, and in 15 minutes you will have an authentic Hong Kong style beef noodles. Faster than order take away and I am sure you will love it!
Marinate the beef for 15 minutes.
Heat oil in a wok, then stir-fry the beef quickly till half cooked, then transfer to a plate and set aside.
Add the onion in a wok, cook for 3 minutes until soften. Then add bean sprouts and cook for 2 minutes.
Add the noodles and all the seasoning, quickly stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes. Add the beef and spring onion, cook for a minute, then it is done!
- 150 gram stir-fry beef
- 350 gram rice noodles
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 2 spring onions
- Bean Sprouts
- 2 tablespoons Light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dark soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/2 tablespoon Dark soy sauce
- 牛肉 -150克
- 河粉 -350克
- 洋蔥 -1/2 個
- 青蔥 -2條
- 芽菜 -適量
- 生抽 -2湯匙
- 老抽 -1湯匙
- 糖 -1茶匙
- 粟粉 -1湯匙
- 老抽 -1/2湯匙
- Marinate the beef for 30 minutes. Heat oil in hot wok, then cook the noodles until is hot, then set aside.
- Add little bit more oil, then stir-fry the beef quickly till half cooked, then transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Add the onion in a wok, cook for 3 minutes until soften. Then add bean sprouts and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the noodles and all the seasoning, quickly stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes. Add the beef and spring onion, cook for a minute, then it is done!