Stuffed Bell Peppers 焗釀甜椒
I love the colour and the look of these stuffed bell peppers, they look so adorable with the little hat. So colour and look delicious, you can just tell! I love to do stuffed food, stuffed mushrooms, bell peppers, chicken breasts…Just make me so happy while eating one thing, but inside is different food.
Make these bell peppers as a bowl to put some rice in it, mix with corns, meat, tomatoes. You have the whole dinner inside the bell peppers, how convenient is that?! I am sure the kids will love it too.
Super easy to make, you can even put pasta, meat inside. It is free-style, just don’t forget the cheese on top, golden melted cheese make everything better.
Cut the top of the bell pepper, deseeded it. Add oil in hot pan, cook the garlic, onion for 3 minutes. Then add beef, cook until it turn brown. Add in tomatoes and season with salt and pepper. Bring it to boil, then simmer for 10 minutes.
Mix the sauce, rice, sweetcorns and bread crumbs together. Put it into the bell pepper. Pop in preheated oven at 180C, for 20 minutes. Take the pepper out and sprinkle with cheese, bake for further 10 minutes or until the cheese melted.
- 4 bell peppers
- 2 bowls of rice
- 200 gram minced beef
- 300 gram chopped tomatoes
- 1 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 onion, finely chopped
- 100 gram sweetcorns
- 2 - 3 tablespoons bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 甜椒 -4個
- 白飯 -2碗
- 免治牛肉 -200克
- 蕃茄粒 -300克
- 蒜頭 -1瓣
- 粟米 -100克
- 洋蔥 -1/4個
- 麵包糠 -2-3湯匙
- 雞蛋 -1隻
- Preheat oven at 180C.
- Cut the top of the bell pepper, deseeded it, grease some olive oil at the bottom of the peppers.
- Add oil in hot
- pan, cook the garlic and onion for 3 minutes.
- Then add beef, cook until it turn brown.
- Add in tomatoes and season with salt and pepper. Bring it to boil, then simmer for 10 minutes.
- Mix the sauce, rice, sweetcorns, egg and bread crumbs together.
- Stuff into the bell pepper. Pop in oven bake for 20 minutes.
- Take the pepper out and sprinkle with cheese, bake for further 10 minutes or until the cheese melted.