Creamy Mushroom Tagliatelle 忌廉磨菇闊條麵
Very creamy mushroom sauce with tagliatelle, cook with butter, cream and parsley. Simple ingredients with gorgeous favor, that you can easily cook at home.
Cooking pasta is one of my favourite things to do, cause it takes only 15 minutes (of course you have to move fast!) and the outcome is sooooo worth it. It is the effortless dish that make everyone happy with full stomach.
This mushroom sauce is so creamy and delicious, with the butter and cream make the sauce so rich. In Italy I used to eat porcini mushroom sauce, but any other kind of mushrooms are also very good!
Try and you will know how good is that!
Bring a large pot of salted water to boil, cook the pasta according to the intruction, drain well.
Season with salt and pepper, add butter and stir well.
Add cream and bring it to boil, then add in pasta and toss well. Sprinkle with chopped parsley. Buon appetito!
- 150 gram tagliatelle
- 350 gram mushroom, thinly sliced
- 40 gram butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 80-100ml double cream
- parsley, chopped
- 闊條麵 -150克
- 蒜頭（切薄片）- 1瓣
- 磨菇- 350克
- 牛油- 40克
- 淡忌廉- 80-100毫升
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil, cook the pasta according to the instruction, drain well.
- Add oil, minced garlic in a pan, use low heat to cook for a minute.
- Then add mushroom and cook on medium heat until mushroom soften.
- Season with salt and pepper, add butter and stir well.
- Add cream and bring it to boil, then add in pasta and toss well.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley.